LOL. Here’s another one from christianplss & I did not expect this coming esp. from my favorite boy rant-er here on tumblr! hahaha. you post hilarious rants man “i cri" hahaha but thankss it’s nice to be remembered xD
1. I crown myself as the “procrastinating princess” (soon-to-be-queen) bc I procrastinate a lot, plus…
2. I’m lazy as hell.
3. I like reading or watching something, anything with the dystopian feel :)
4, I’m currently reading the divergent series and I’m shipping Tris & Four. haha.
5. It took me approx 10 mins to finish this bc I’m running out of random facts hahaha.
Character is like a tree
Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.
Do you guise know where I can download ebooks / digital books online for free? Huhu. I suck at this. Or maybe you could email me some of your books? Haha.
The ninth of March 2014
I woke up to the sound of my siblings arguing at the living room. I wanted to butt in but I didn’t and went on tumblr instead. I received a couple anon messages today too, which is really, really unusual! I don’t get a lot of messages apart from the people I mostly talk to in here, so thank you guise! You actually made my day! I hope you come back tomorrow! haha :)
Hm. Well, I decided to be a little productive today so I started making a little something for thesubtleintrovert which I haven’t finished yet! I’ll try to finish it tomorrow if I have spare time and I hope she likes it :) Oh, and two people have shared their problems with me today. I don’t know, I’m a psychology major but I’ve never been good in counseling. I hope I made them feel better though. It’s only just now that I realized how draining it is to be a counselor too bc I feel drained.
My little brother caught colds and because he doesn’t seem to be listening to anyone else in this house but me, I have to be the one to remind him to drink his meds, and lots and lots of water. I also made him lemonade ‘cause granma says it helps.
I have tons of thoughts in mind about what ifs and regrets and life in general right now that I badly want to share here, but I’m having a hard time putting everything into words. I’m just not good at expressing my thoughts like that. I wish I was a good writer though, or maybe a good poet but I can neither be one nor the other because I suck at writing, apparently. huhuness. What a pointless dilemma I’m having right now :/ and well, yes. That’s my handwriting right thurr
You can check the blog roll section on my blog anon :) & here are my most liked and reblogged blogs + blogs I like which aren’t on my blog roll :)
starofmyreveries. mydearestmaria. jaccarlos. smilinglittlemadeline. callherhollywood. tttthemissingprincessss. stuckbeingelisha. theobliviouskakapo. christianplss. + tangledinletters. jamie-catt. engineerxeph. 320pixelsofauradelle. amoretfides. jennydabon. jaderianpanghulan. keithdc. seleneium. inthruvurt. misserickamv.
I still have a lot actually but these are all I could share for now. :3
Because I want to laugh anon, is there something wrong with laughing? :( hahaha jkjk anon! XD
I’m having a thing for noise now
A random photo of the electrical wires, the moon, and some tree silhouettes (sort of). :)
So I just got out of the shower and then there’s this message. Hi, LA! :) Sorry I just had to publish this hahaha I don’t know what to say. I get this a lot at my previous workplace and at school but this is the second time someone has told me the exact same thing here on tumblr and tbh, I don’t know if I should take this as a compliment bc dayum I’m already 20 and everybody thinks I’m still sixteen-ish hahaha. But yea, I think it’s a good thing so thank you? hihi.
No. I think I’m beautiful… in my way ‘cause God makes no mistakes, im on the right track anon I was born this way! (with feelings) hahaha
What’s up with the noise?
hahaha. Photo dump. These were taken at Mactan Shrine last year btw.
The eighth of March
These photos are all from my instagram account. I thought of posting it here bc why not? & these basically sum up how I spent my lazy saturday anyway :3
i. I promised myself to reread this book right after I finish reading the adventures of Sherlock Holmes which I’ve already started the other day. “The power of thinking without thinking.”
ii. took a photo of my windows + curtains the moment I got up because I see a lot of people doing that and it has this dramatic feel but mine turned out to be a dramatic fail. See what I did there? *raises eyebrows multiple times* hahaha
iii. Everyone was busy when I got up at around 1pm — hashtag batugan — so I cooked lunch for myself. I call this pork chop plezz don’t judge I’m not a cook! hihi.
iv. I watched the croods with my lilbro whilst eating a lot of junk which is apparently very unhealthy. I’m gonna regret doing all of these in the far, far future :/ I almost cried bc of this movie btw. Grug </3
v. mi mudra brought home mangoes and a lot of bananas. And yet again another hashtag — #matakaw. I did not finish the mangoes btw, I just didn’t feel like eating something sour :3
vi-vii. My love for milk and bananas will never fade away. I had some crackers too and I took pleasure in watching more and more Ghost Adventures Episodes. I used my parents’ ‘big beer glass’ for the milk btw ahaha
The Liebster Award
Yay! Thanks for nominating me again theobliviouskakapo, amoretfides, theadventurethatislife and bookwormvintage! Much appreciated <3 :) Anyway, I’ve already given too much random facts about myself here but I’ll try to wring my brain a little more. Let’s see if I can still produce more rfs. haha.
1. According to MBTI, I’m about 60+% introvert and 30+% extrovert. :3
2. I get conscious when (other) people take pictures of me.
3. I don’t sleep without a blanket even if the weather’s frickin’ hot. I can but I don’t :3 It’s a matter of choice, i’m choosy alright! haha
4. I drank pesticide, i did not die. -_-
5. I don’t move when I sleep. One time, my dad decided to video record me sleeping as a prank but it turned out to be a fail because i did not move at all, except for involuntary muscle movements, I guess?
6. I will never ever dye my hair.
7. I don’t know how to use my camera lol. It’s always on automatic mode xD
8. One of the reasons why I made a blog is because I easily forget things and I want to document my life as detailed as possible because I want my children and myself to be able to read it in the far future.
9. I bought the Percy Jackson book set last, last year and up until now I haven’t finished reading the last book yet. Toldya i’m a lazy reader :3
10. I spend a lot of money for food.
11. I don’t understand why I don’t get fat at all. :(
Questions from theobliviouskakapo:
1. What are your greatest frustrations? Not being able to realize (way earlier) how design in general interests me more than Psychology.
I have nothing to blab about today so here have this mirror selfie with my uncombed hair because hashtag just showered, hashtag combing is too mainstream loljk. Now back to cuddling with my pillows and tucking myself under my comfy blankies <3 & don’t forget the tea. meh~ I miss the sweater weather
I’m running out of random facts
I think I already mentioned everything in here, Haha. Anyway, thanks for tagging me Czarina of tangledinletters, Nicole of tttthemissingprincessss, and Keithdc of keithdc! :) Here are some more random facts about myself, and I’m sorry if the drawing I made didn’t even reach 10. haha. I ran out of RFs and I got tired so I’ll just type the remaining RFs I have in mind in here :) I still lack 6 more, right? So…
1. I used to collect Keroppi stuff. This was way back 2009, I think? :3
2. I don’t know why but the sound of rain seems to be jarring to me. :(
3. I have a slight fear of heights but I’m so proud that I survived Crown Regency’s Edge Coaster! xD
4. When I was about 15 or 16, I’ve gone through an identity crisis because I got attracted to this certain football girl. I srsly went to a guidance counselor because I don’t want to be a tomboy (haha) and she said that it was normal, and I lived happily ever after XD
5. I graduated high school at the age of 15. I got too excited to go to college that I enrolled in a summer term right after HS graduation which was one of my greatest regrets in life. *sigh*
6. I easily get attracted to “bad boys”. idk why. hahaha
yiizzz. I think that’s about it :) I tag all my followers btw. I’m sorry for breaking the rules but whoever stumbles upon this entry on your dashes, I
demand tag you to do this RF chain thingy :) Oh, and shoutout to jaccarlos for inspiring me to draw more :) Thanks Jac, for thinking my art is “AMAZE-BALLS” :))
to save your time. I only publish anonymous messages. I usually reply privately so feel free to talk to me :) you can also email me at email@example.com
but if you came here to hate on me, please read this, thank you. :)